Everyone likes to believe that they’re the sharpest cookie of the batch. If you’re one of those people, let’s test how collected you are with your intelligence. Some questions prove pretty touch on the most logical and experienced of people. Are you one of those who needs some extra mental practice? Or can you breeze your way through any tricky questions? Let’s find out:
1. Y is the father of X. But X is not the son of Y. How Is that possible?
Answer: X is the daughter of Y.
2. There are 5 sisters in one room. Ann is reading a book. Margaret is cooking. Kate is playing Chess. Marie is folding her laundry. What is the fifth sister doing?
Answer: She’s playing chess with Kate.
3. Mary’s parents have three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child’s name?
4. A young girl kicks a football. It travels 10 feet and comes back to her. How did this happen?
Answer: She kicked it upwards. Gravity brought it back to her.
5. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest. It just wasn’t discovered yet, but it was still the highest mountain.
6. Which of the following statements is wrong?
The yolk of the egg IS white.
The yolk of the egg ARE white.
Answer: None of the statements are correct. The yolk of the egg is yellow.
7. An electric train is moving East at hundred meters per hour and a wind is blowing to the South at ten meters per hour. Which way is the smoke blowing?
Answer: No way. It’s an electric train.
8. A man is running in a race. He passes up the runner in second place. What place is the man in now?
Answer: Second place.
9. If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many apples do you have?
Answer: 4 because you took those.
10. A worker at a butcher shop is five feet and seven inches tall. He wears a size 12 shoe. What does he weigh?
Answer: Meat. He weighs meat.
11. If you throw a red stone into a blue river, what would it become?
Answer: It becomes wet.
12. What goes to a lot of places, but never moves?
Answer: A road.
13. If a plane crashed at the border of Germany and France, where would they bury the survivors?
Answer: Survivors are not buried.
14. Some of the months in a year have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
Answer: All 12 months have 28 days.